- our website (the “Site”);
- Telephone calls, emails, written correspondence and other communications with us;
- the software applications made available by us for use through mobile devices (the “Apps”);
- our social media pages;
If you have any questions about our use of your personal information, you can email email@example.com or write to Data Protection Officer, Couriergram Ltd, Mayleigh House, Orchard Hill, Little Billing, Northampton, NN3 9AG.
Couriergram Ltd operates this site. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your personal information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information collection and use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide use with certain personal identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
To comply with the law, we need to tell you the legal justification we rely on for using your Personal Information. The legal justification depends on the purpose for using your Personal Information, but it will usually be considered to be in our legitimate interests or involve your consent.
Our Interests include;
- To communicate with you
- To provide you with the service
- To improve our service, including training and maintaining information security
- To manage the service
- To manage complaints and feedback queries
- To comply with laws and regulations
- To establish legal rights
Interest that will require consent include;
- To provide electronic marketing information
- To carry out research and analysis
- To enter competitions
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computers Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of our visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, which may include and anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computers storage device.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is extremely important to us, but please remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to us commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee it’s absolutely security.
How can you tell us about your marketing preferences?
You can change your marketing preferences at any time. If you would like to stop receiving marketing information from us, either;
Or write to us; Data Protection Officer, Couriergram Ltd, Mayleigh House, Orchard Hill, Little Billing, Northampton, NN3 9AG
Your rights under GDRP
Individuals in the European Economic Area (EEA) have a number of rights in connection with their Personal Information. These rights only apply in certain circumstances and are subject to certain exemptions. These rights include a right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you.
Your rights include;
- Right of access to Personal Information
- Right to rectification of Personal Information
- Right to erasure of Personal Information
- Right to restrict processing of Personal Information
- Right to data portability
- Right to object to processing of Personal Information
- Right to withdraw consent to processing of Personal Information
- Right to complain to the relevant data protection authority
- Right to provide instructions regarding the management of your Personal Information after your death (only where such right applies under applicable law)
Who to contact about your Personal Information
If you have any questions or concerns about the way your Personal Information is used by us, you can contact us by email or post.
Or write to us;
Data Protection Officer